Sunday, April 27, 2008

Skiing

So I have always been meaning to post a bit about mine and Lori's big ski trip last month. Sad thing is that I never did. But I bet you wouldn't mind at least seeing some pictures from our great fun trip to Sundance. (notice that I am wearing green since we went March 15th, St. Patricks day.)








But if you notice... Lori is not wearing green. I tried pinching her but she was wearing too much clothing to feel it.

The weather was really nice and clear in the morning.
but by the time it was afternoon we could hardly see past 50 feet while at the top of the mountain.

Anyways, it was a fun time and I hope we go next year as well. I'm all for the yearly tradition.s
(Lori out of control going down the hill)

-Scott

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm so jealous that you both went skiing without me! I don't see much snow here in HK! Loved the pictures and it made me homesick for being on the slope. Glad you shared!